Chinese massage therapy is a very effective method with almost no risk of complications. Long clinical practice of this treatment method yields stunning results. The extraordinary scientific documents collected in the Chinese medical tradition provide a detailed picture that illuminates the possible actions of Chinese massage therapy.
The effectiveness of Chinese massage NYC depends on its ability to harmonize Yin and Yang, regulating the internal organs and primary and secondary channels. In addition, improving the circulation of energy, blood, and bodily fluids and promoting mobility are also important.
Experts have divided the effect of this therapy technique into three basic principles. These are functional rebalancing of the organism, strengthening organic defenses, and stimulating blood circulation.
Like many other oriental massages, Chinese massage therapy aims to treat different types of ailments by restoring the flow of vital energy. According to traditional Chinese medicine, changing this flow can help disorders and diseases arise in the individual.
Chinese Massage Therapist
Chinese massage therapists are specialists with special training for this therapy. These therapists characterize massage as a multitude of maneuvers and manipulations skillfully combined to offer personalized treatment to each person. Chinese massage therapy aims to provide vital energy ‘Qi’ flow in specific channels called meridians in each individual’s body and to heal when necessary.
Chinese Massage Benefits
Chinese massage benefits are innumerable. The application of manipulations during the massage supports the flow of vital energy within the meridians in the individual’s body. In fact, according to the philosophy behind this massage, the stagnation of life energy or a change in its flow will also be responsible for the end of discomfort and pathologies in the person. This is why Chinese massage benefits typically come through manipulations.
Chinese massage therapists restore the normal flow of energy and support the elimination of the individual’s ailments. However, therapists often use the Chinese massage therapy procedure in many different situations, including:
- Different types of muscle or joint pain
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sciatica pains
- Disorders due to (usually non-pathological) changes in blood and lymph circulation
- Menstrual disorders
- Abdominal swelling
- Stress and non-pathological anxiety states
- Irritability and mood changes
According to those who practice this massage, the manipulations that characterize the massage should rebalance the energy flow in the individual’s body. All this should lead to the resolution of various ailments that can occur when the flow of vital energy is changed or blocked. Take a very close look at the Chinese massage benefits and examine them in detail:
- It improves blood and lymphatic circulation by applying lymphatic drainage action when necessary.
- Accelerates healing in cases such as trauma, bruise, or sprain.
- It heals muscle and joint pains such as back, neck, and waist pain.
- It reduces migraine attacks and headaches.
- Eliminates abdominal bloating.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It regulates the flow of hormones in the body.
- This therapy dramatically improves both joint and muscle mobility and function.
- It favors the regulation of the menstrual cycle in women.
- This is very effective against sleep disorders.
- Counteracts stress, anxiety (non-pathological), and irritability by promoting relaxation.
Even if it is an alternative medicine treatment that modern medicine hasn’t officially approved, many patients say they see the advantages and benefits of having Chinese massage therapies.
Indeed, it’s pretty standard for manipulations to relieve mild joint and muscle pain, provided they’re done correctly by qualified and competent therapists. This massage reduces localized pain in the cervical region, dissolves muscle tension, or improves blood and lymphatic circulation. It is also likely that applying this massage will promote the psychophysical relaxation of the person’s massage.
Related Article: Massage Therapy Schools